Wednesday, October 14, 2009

pretty pissed, pretty sad, pretty excited, pretty please?

nothin much going on. me n echa were at the library. sort of killing time until she went home n my next class. i opened the atl hustler club website n echa told me to check on the names for the seattle date. i didnt want to cuz theres nothing new on the news. but i checked it anyways, n the names r posted already!

excited, i looked over for my name n it was posted on the early entry side. on the very bottom part. wow. i was the last person that was listed on the list.

that was close. at first i felt pretty bumped for not getting the m&g pass cuz ive been getting told by other hustlers that i would get in cuz theres just not too many hustlers in the area. so i pretty confident about myself.

BUT turns out that i only got the EE pass. i felt kinda... disappointed for letting my hopes went too high. but i got over it quickly n didnt want it to ruin my day.

oh n there was also a live webcam session with the band when they were doing the rehearsal. me n echa oly watched for like 5 minutes i think n suddenly the connection got interrupted n we couldnt reconnect.

all i know after half an hour, the band was done rehearsing n everyone started to log out off the website. SHIT

oh well now im getting ready for PE. it starts in 12 minutes. im cooled off already. i need to keep reminding myself to be grateful cuz not everyone would get this kind of opportunity. for meeting the band, we could do it before or after the show for sure. i HOPE they wouldnt be that conceited. at least..

oh n i just bought another YOU ME AT SIX hoodie lol.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com